Sunday, January 30, 2022

A Few of My Favorite Things

 



Converse: I love shoes in general, but these have to be my go-to shoe, they match everything and I love the way the platform spices them up a bit. 


Camera: This camera was a gift from my aunt when I was young and I love using it to capture special moments and then later scrapbooking with said photos. 


Headphones: I constantly have music on, I hate the quiet, and these particular headphones I love because I got them from one of my close friends. 


Bracelets: Me and my friends from home all got these matching bracelets from my mom so every time I wear them I am reminded of them and of my family. 


Yarn: One of my favorite pastimes is crochet. It has been a very calming hobby and has allowed me to meet some great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gregor's Room

  Comfort & Isolation A visual response to the short story The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka  White copy paper, Ink, (No Adhesives) Larg...